Pages

5.26.2011

Big Beautiful Brother (man, if that doesn't sound creepy...)

ah, the weekend approaches - weekends seem silly when recently riddled with family bouts of stomach flu...

& in a not-so-distant vein... would anyone out there get annoyed if their job started following them on Twitter?... I mean "normal" type companies/entities (not social-media saavy/understanding companies) - enough of these guys have already shown their inability to cut the big brother act on their employees off-work time... I've made it a point to not be revealing of where I work online for these reasons...

... but if they're following me on Twitter, to me, there's a specific line that they have crossed.  I won't ever believe a workplace deserves more trust than they show their employees - not ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment