Pages

2.06.2008

Wacom, little Sooozie - Wacom...

drawing board

so I'm still working on a few things... including the oft-teased-about webcomic (preview up now at DrunkDuck!)...
I'll scan in a thing or two this evening when I get home...

oh, my friend Joe let me borrow his Wacom tablet, so that should be interesting... I'll definitely have to put something up from that...
ciao for now...

*update: posting will have to wait till tomorrow or the next day kiddies, as I got home so late tonight...

4 comments:

  1. My Dad bought one. I promptly appropriated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice... I still need to install the drivers, but I'm expecting some fun with it this week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a little getting used to but it's a lot of fun too. I think you'll love using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome - I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl...

    ReplyDelete