Pages

1.11.2008

Iron Boxers chaffe... or... so I've been told...



alright, you cave dweller, you... since there's the new movie to be excited about soon, here's an Iron Man sketch/doodle I did at work today while I was waiting for the system to let me back in...

see, people may know I'm an X-Men guy, & they may also know I'm a Hulk guy, but that's probably where it ends - but I definitely have a soft spot for the guy in the rusty-jammies... when my friend Dave & I were in junior high, he had just gotten to evangelizing me in the way of Marvel - not a bad time either... the Captain America & The Avengers arcade game was just out, & you guessed it, my character of choice was Iron Man... & that inclination would inform my very first comic book purchase...

Photobucket

thus was the beginning of a thirst for a superior (yet under appreciated) medium...

*oh, & if anyone actually has looked at this thing in awhile, you may notice I've been redecorating... in preparation...

very soon...

1 comment: