Pages

11.09.2006

It was the professor with the graphite in the restaurant...

Professor

well we got tagged by Debra to draw something post it up (which I for one should've got up faster), so the day after said tag, we were at that Carrow's in Monterey Park again with Dorothea's little cousin (age 3, I believe)... I open the sketchbook, & we proceed to ask her what I should draw... the Hulk was a suprising answer since this kid is afraid of the old gamma-radiated behemoth... but if you know me, you probably know I love the Hulk, so I wasn't really gonna argue - I've been wanting to draw him again anyway...
so, at the request of two different gals, here ya go...

(D's drawing should be up soon - she's been kinda swamped)

*oh yeah, I forgot - I gotta tag some folks (atleast 3)... it doesn't have to be a straight drawing - the stipulation seems to be that you did it by hand (something new) - then post it through scanning or taking a pic...
  • Dave (it's for your own good - you need to draw sucka!)
  • Kathy
  • Nicole
  • Ariana (you still drawin'?)
  • Courtney
  • Adam (does the new papi have time for quick sketches?)
  • Peter B. (you have more time this week anyways :J)

3 comments:

  1. That's just not fair! I can't draw anything form my head- not even a stick figure... lol. Well, maybe a retarded stick figure... hehe.

    I'll be waiting impatiently to see the other piece that comes out of this- Come on Dorothea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:22 AM

    OK, I've tagged my people. Most of them won't join in, so some brute force and pain may be required.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Ollie,Ollie, Calorie-free!

    ---Kalvin Claun---

    ReplyDelete