Pages

9.25.2006

Salt 'n Pepper's Lonely Condiment's Club Band...

salt 'n pepper's lonely condiment's club band

this was done yesterday afternoon at a Carrows in Monterey Park... just enough time to do this before the arrival of the pancakes...

so, I said I would put something up soon, & I would've gotten this up the other day... but yeah - I've been a little stressed out, what with having to get up at 6am & go to court tomorrow for bogus reasons (& me having a general distrust for "the system") ...

I'm workin' on a few things these days, so there's more on the way kiddies - as long as "the man" doesn't lock me up...

3 comments:

  1. haha The last thing I left on a napkin in Denny's (close enough to Carrow's) was a collection of random Korean characters that ammounted to nothing, mixed in with a smattering of German phrases, and strange diagrams depicting the differences between a pentagram and the anarchy symbol.

    Bet the busboy who cleaned that table was confused!

    Good luck tomorrow! Or is it today now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, he wasn't confused - just scared for his immortal soul... ha ha :J
    alright... he was confused...

    yeah thanx, everything went alright...
    they dismissed the charge (I'm actually still not sure what the charge was) - it was pretty obvious that it wasn't mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee Scared for his imortal soul... Yes, I believe he was! And should have been!

    That's freaking crazy... then again, for while (I think it got fixed but I really don't know) I had that I served 6 months jail time on my record when if fact I did community service in leiu of that...

    ReplyDelete